Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sartorial Patriotism

Hey guys!  I know it has been a while since my first post, I’ve been working on an awesome first S&T for you!  But, while my fabulous friend PJ does a final edit on the photo’s we shot for you guys (as he said, they're "MAH-JOR"), I thought I would bring you an enticing little sum'n sum'n.

The 4th is coming up quick, and some of you might be wondering how you can show some sartorial support for your country without looking like a crazy (See below, note the fupa).


So, I bring you a little lesson in Amurica’in up your 4th of July outfit whilst embracing the colored denim trend (sans afformentioned flag-fupa), and I ask you this:
WHO WORE IT BEST?  Me, or Uncle Sam? (Don’t let his threatening gesture sway you, he’s only your uncle, after all, he can’t really yell at you)


Jeans: Vince.  Top: Feel the Piece via Intermix  Necklace: Dannijo   Hat: Kirra via Pacific Sunwear  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Red jeans are trotting down every avenue in New York, and nautical stripes are essential No.1 for summer, embrace.  Pick out some non-patriotic accessories to throw them off the scent, and then go stand in front of a patriotic spray paint mural to put them back on it. (I like to be clear about my vision, sorry).  Extra points if you can find the exact one I was standing in front of.  Triple-Double-Bonus points if you find it on the 4th, while drunk and headed to your next BBQ.  


Happy 4th of July, kids!!

P.S. Send in your streetspiration challenges!  I'm up for it!  I'm also up for you sending your own Translation of a Streetspiration!  I'll post it!  Let's start a revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment